Anca E. Cojocaru, M.Sc., P.Eng., LEED AP BD+C
Senior Project Engineer – Buildings, Electrical Engineering
- With a professional career spanning nearly three decades, Anca has designed numerous power distribution, switchgear, lighting, life safety, and emergency power systems for a wide range of residential, hospitality, healthcare, educational, and commercial projects.
- She is adept at design coordination and the preparation of drawings, as well as building and construction permits, including liaison with all stakeholders to ensure efficient project delivery.
- As a LEED Accredited Professional, Anca is committed to achieving sustainable green building objectives.
Selected Project Experience:
- 2465 Fraser Street – Vancouver Native Housing Society and Broadway Youth Resource, Vancouver, British Columbia
- 1338 Seymour Street, Vancouver, British Columbia
- The Brewery District – Buildings 1, 2, and TransLink Tenant Fit Up, New Westminster, British Columbia
- 1601 West Seventh Street, BC Housing, Vancouver, British Columbia
- 1249 Howe Street – MacLaren Housing, Vancouver, British Columbia
- 525 Abbot Street – Atira Women’s Resource Society, Vancouver, British Columbia
- 188 E. 1st Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Hendrix, Edmonton, Alberta
- MacLaren, Edmonton, Alberta
- MVHC Heather Place, Vancouver, British Columbia