Geoff Millen, P.Eng.
Senior Road Safety Engineer
- More than 21 years of experience in road and highway design, roadside design, road safety engineering, value engineering analysis for highways, and applied human factors
- Brings a valuable road design and constructability perspective to projects, as well as training in collision reconstruction
- Participated in numerous design forensics investigations, assisting legal defence teams representing public road agencies in assessing and dealing with civil liability claims
Select Project Experience:
- Highway 401 / 427 Bridge Rehabilitation Staging Option Road Safety Assessment, Toronto, Ontario
- Fallowfield Road Transitway / Railway Crossing High-Speed Rail Risk Assessment, Ottawa, Ontario
- Independent Road Safety Advisor – Highway 407 East Extension, Ontario
- Route 84 Niles Canyon Highway Value Analysis and Quantitative Road Safety Analysis, Alameda County, California, U.S.A.