Murray Gomer, M.Sc., P.Geo.
Project Manager, Environmental Management
- More than 32 years of experience in conducting hydrogeological, geochemical, and geological studies related to hazardous and non-hazardous waste management, water resources management, land and transportation development, Permit to Take Water applications, environmental site assessments, and remedial action planning
- Wide range of Canadian and international experience in diverse terrain and geological conditions
- Detailed technical knowledge of investigation techniques for geology and soil conditions, groundwater, and contaminated earth materials including drilling and geological-geotechnical sampling, piezometer installation, groundwater and soil vapour sampling, pumping tests, dewatering analysis, and modelling
Select Hydrogeology Project Experience:
- Class Environmental Assessment for Mount Albert and Nobleton Water Supply Upgrade, York Region, Ontario
- Major Tunneling Project and Multi-Year Dewatering, Vaughan, Ontario
- Development Plan Approvals and OMB Hearing resulting in the Oak Ridges Moraine Conservation Plan and Greenbelt Plan, Richmond Hill, Ontario.
- Landfill Site Search and Multi-Year Detailed Assessment, Metro Toronto and York Region, Ontario
- Detailed Investigation and Remedial Action Plan Assessment, Oshawa Harbour, Ontario
- Environmental Site Assessment, 45 acres of Industrial and Commercial Land, Toronto, Ontario