Rachel Smith, P.Eng., M.A.Sc., LEED A.P.
Senior Project Manager – Buildings, Building Performance
- More than 18 years of experience in the design, review, and inspection of residential and commercial structures in Canada and the US
- As the Building Science practice lead in Atlantic Canada, she performs design reviews, investigations, assessments, and commissioning of building enclosures.
- Expertise in thermal and moisture modeling on building assemblies to analyze condensation, energy and durability performance, and air and water testing on window and wall assemblies
Select Project Experience:
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Ummah Masjid and Community Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Bell Canada Building Portfolio, various locations across Ontario
- Collaborative Health Education Building, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- CFB Halifax Junior Ranks’ Accommodation, Dining and Mess Facility, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Delta Halifax and Delta Barrington, Halifax, Nova Scotia