Rob Kivi, P.Eng.
Vice President, Transportation
- More than 30 years of professional experience in the preliminary design, detail design, and construction administration of highways, roads, and other transportation facilities
- Expert at managing complex, multidisciplinary projects
- Extensive experience with urban and rural freeway design, highway rehabilitation, value engineering, active transportation design, and risk assessments
Select Project Experience:
- Highway 69 Four-Laning, from Highway 529 northerly 15 km, Parry Sound region, Ontario
- Various Ontario Ministry of Transportation value engineering and risk assessment studies
- Highway 401 Expansion, Highway 403 / 410 Interchange to Credit River, Mississauga, Ontario
- Highway 11 Four-Laning, between Katrine and Trout Creek – various projects, Ontario
- National Trade Centre at Exhibition Place – site works and boundary road improvements, Toronto, Ontario
- Boston Logan International Airport, Terminal A Development, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.