Robert I. Rook, P. Eng.
Senior Engineer, Municipal Transportation
- Responsible for the preliminary and detailed design of municipal roads, utilities, and rail projects, including environmental assessment studies and public participation
- Experienced in contract drawings for the relocation and installation of services, including trunk watermains, sanitary and storm sewers, stormwater management facilities and forcemains, and a wide variety of railway grade separation projects
Select Project Experience:
- Thompson Road from Derry Road to Main Street, Milton, Ontario
- Mississauga Bus Rapid Transit, Mississauga, Ontario
- Howard Avenue / CPR Grade Separation, Windsor, Ontario