MMM Group Limited (MMM) will have a strong presence at the upcoming Joint Canadian Institute of Transportation Engineers / Ontario Traffic Council (CITE-OTC) Annual Conference taking place June 1 – 4 in Waterloo, Ontario.
Staff presenters from MMM’s Transportation Planning Department include:
- Brett Sears, Senior Project Planner, and Jim Gough, Senior Project Manager, presenting Guidelines for Creating Safe and Efficient Freight-Supportive Communities;
- David Richardson, Senior Project Manager and Michael Parker, Project Coordinator, presenting Ontario Traffic Manual Book 18: Cycling Facilities;
- Dorothy Kowpak, Project Planner and Dave McLaughlin, Senior Project Manager, presenting Lake to Lake Cycling Route and Walking Trail Feasibility and Design;
- Jim Gough, Senior Project Manager and Jeff Walker, Project Engineer, presenting Planning for the Provision of Bike Parking at Light Rail Transit Stations;
- Abhro Mitra, Senior Project Coordinator, and David Richardson, Senior Project Manager, presenting Developing a Feasibility Framework for Roundabouts: A Decision-Making Tool;
- Nixon Chan, Project Manager, leading the SimCap User Group Discussion in the Traffic Simulation Software session; and
- Rob Pringle, Senior Project Manager, presenting Modeling High Occupancy Toll Lanes.
Besides these presentations, Bruce Belmore, Manager, will be attending as the current District Director at CITE. Nixon Chan is also representing the ITE Toronto Section as the Section’s Immediate Past President.
For more information on the conference, visit http://www.cite7.org/WaterlooRegion2014/index.php