MMM evaluated existing architectural, mechanical, and electrical building systems and their operation
- Built in 1989, the commercial office building located at 1 Toronto Street has sixteen above-ground floors and three levels of underground parking.
- MMM provided recommendations for more than fifty energy conservation and operational and maintenance measures, which included capital expenditure retrofits, BAS upgrades, low- or no-cost improvements, and operational / maintenance changes.
- These measures offered the opportunity for an energy consumption reduction of more than 10%.
- The client selected multiple operational improvements and low- or no-cost recommendations for immediate implementation.
- MMM was retained to oversee the implementation process and to verify and document the resulting energy savings upon completion.
- energy audit
- existing building commissioning