MMM provided audit and retro-commissioning services for this 34-storey office tower
- Originally built in 1972, this 431,990 sq. ft. building contains retail stores and a bank on the ground floor level, with the rest of the building being leased office space
- MMM performed a comprehensive energy and water audit focusing on long-term building renewal strategies.
- Seven energy conservation measures were proposed including a lighting retrofit, boiler replacement, variable frequency drive installation, and window upgrade.
- MMM completed a retro-commissioning study as part of the owner’s effort to improve occupant comfort and building performance.
- Total potential annual energy savings of all measures identified was approximately 8% in electricity and 44% in natural gas, for a total savings of 13% in annual utility bills.
- incentive application support
- capital improvement measures
- building renewal strategies
- utility bills analysis
- optimization of building systems