110,000-sq. ft., LEED Gold certified, $42M student commons
- Facility includes 700-seat auditorium, event venue, student spaces, and food services
- Design incorporated the use of daylighting, operable windows, and renewable energy technologies.
- Use of drought-resistant vegetation, coupled with a best-practice drainage plan, minimized the need for irrigation
- Roofing and walkway materials with a high solar reflective index mitigated urban heat island effect
- LEED and energy efficiency consulting
- building envelope consulting
- LEED durable building consulting