5.3 hectare park features two junior soccer pitches, a play structure, a multi-use court, a lit pathway, a parking lot, and landscaped entry features
- Large areas of naturalized meadow seed were designed to reduce turf maintenance, while vegetative screenings were introduced to block the view of a nearby transfer station from residential units.
- Pathway connections were designed to link park features, two adjacent parks, a school, and future trail corridor.
- Collaborated with the Town of Milton to approve two infiltration galleries to facilitate the sub-surface containment and infiltration of storm water
- Reviewed and redesigned proposed storm drain systems, and coordinated with two independent land developers within the park boundary to implement a system that would function with the future park design
- landscape architecture
- conceptual design
- stormwater detailed design
- construction documentation
- contract administration