Provided full service mechanical, electrical, and envelope commissioning services
Collaborative Health Education Building is a $25M project targeting LEED Gold certification
- Energy-saving features included a dedicated outside air system, chilled beams, and a high efficiency lighting system
LeMarchant Place is a 165,000-sq. ft. facility including two floors of student services space and five floors of residential rooms, accommodating approximately 300 students. The $48M project is targeting LEED Gold certification.
- Building enclosure commissioning involved the review of tender documentation, providing suggestions for proposed envelope systems including detailing of moisture management (air barrier / vapour retarder, condensation, rain penetration resistance), thermal envelope systems, and the compatibility of materials.
- MMM building envelope staff verified that the installation complied with the owner’s project requirements and industry good practice.
- commissioning services
- building envelope commissioning
- review of building documentation
- energy audit