MMM completed ASHRAE Level II energy and water audits on a portfolio of 24 Fanshawe College facilities located throughout Ontario
- Energy audits included identifying energy conservation opportunities, defining benchmarks to assist the College in planning for the future, and managing their energy consumption across their building portfolio
- Based on our findings, MMM recommended more than two hundred energy conservation measures (ECMs) that would result in an estimated 15% reduction in utility costs.
- ECMs included capital upgrades / retrofits and operational improvements, and offered the College the opportunity to reduce its overall energy consumption by approximately 13 million mega joules per year.
- Energy and water saving recommendations included envelope improvements, building automation system retrofits, lighting upgrades and controls, heat recovery, operational improvements, systems optimization and integration, and major mechanical equipment retrofits and upgrades.
- utility bills analysis
- review of drawings and documentation
- building walk-throughs
- development and evaluation of ECMs
- incentive application support