Developed a neighbourhood park in an up-and-coming residential area of East Kelowna
- The park borders both agricultural and residential parcels and serves as a destination for local families.
- Amenities include a community plaza and seating, an innovative playground, and a multi-use sport court with a public art mural.
- Curving and contoured pathways link the site together and serve as passive play opportunities.
- Open spaces were designed for varied uses by using topography to create individual areas of varying scale and aspect.
- concept design
- public facilitation
- detail design
- construction administration