Master plan places high importance on the aesthetics and promotion of healthy and active lifestyles
- Key project components included universal accessibility, maintenance, phasing, spatial relationships, and connectivity for vehicles and pedestrians
- MMM recommended immediate and long-term priorities for the park, including the creation of a ‘sense of arrival’ at entrances, installation of a water play area, establishment of a tree management program, improvement of site lighting, and formalization of park edges.
- Timelines and key phasing priorities were cornerstones to the park concept.
- Subsequently, MMM was retained to produce the detail design and tender documentation of proposed park entry improvements per the recommendations of the concept master plan.
- conceptual plan
- master plan
- rendered section-elevations and perspective
- detail design
- tender documentation