MMM completed commissioning for a full BAS upgrade / HVAC replacement in accordance with ASHRAE Guideline 0-2005
- This 25,000 sq. ft., single-storey building with full basement was originally constructed in 1970, and contains probation, parole, and general administration offices; holding cells; garage; and other support spaces.
- Improvements included refurbishing the existing air handling unit and replacing ductwork where excessive leakage was occurring.
- Older pneumatic control system was replaced with a DDC system
- Included replacement of all dual-duct air terminal boxes, electric steam humidifier, dampers, and actuators
- development of new sequences of operation for the BAS