- MMM Group provided a class environmental assessment, design, and contract administration for the Main Street and Thompson Road rail grade separations.
- A third track crossing Thompson Road was needed to accommodate the relocation of the GO Transit layover facility to the Town of Milton.
- In order to minimize delay and costs, MMM assisted in fast-tracking design and construction of an advanced rail diversion and CPR bridge construction.
- Following the construction of the CPR Rail bridge, MMM provided design and tendering services for the reconstruction of Thompson Road to a four-lane urban cross-section, including a new lake-based watermain, lowering of sanitary sewer and well-based watermain, high- and low-level storm sewer systems, temporary and permanent traffic signals, illumination, retaining walls, restoration of adjacent lands, and landscaping.
- MMM undertook contract administration and quality assurance inspections for all contracts in this $26M project, which was completed in less than two years
- class environmental assessment
- detail design
- contract administration