MMM has a long-standing association with Canada's largest and busiest airport
This airport is a world-class gateway to Canada, widely recognized as the trend setter in the establishment of privately owned and operated airport infrastructure and superstructure.
- MMM served as the lead firm working on the $3.3-billion Terminal Development Project during its 10-year modernization
- Completed several design and construction administration projects at Terminals 1, 2 and 3, and the surrounding landside and airside infrastructure and facilities
- program management
- construction administration
The Terminal 3 project was North America’s first airport P3 project. It was designed and constructed over an accelerated 36-month schedule, half the traditional delivery timeframe.
- MMM provided overall program management plus civil, mechanical, electrical, and structural design services for the 120,000 m2 terminal, the hotel, and office buildings, as well as airside and groundside infrastructure
- structural engineering
- civil engineering
- mechanical engineering
- electrical engineering
- transportation engineering