- As part of a multidisciplinary team tasked with the design of the City of Brampton’s new Züm Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) shelters, MMM Group provided specialist Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) consulting services to develop the Advanced Public Transportation Systems (APTS) infrastructure linking 66 BRT shelters.
- Developed the power and communication infrastructure within each BRT shelter to support the operation of multiple loads and data flows required for APTS user and operator functionality, such as real-time bus arrival displays, CCTV camera coverage, electrical space heaters, and emergency call box communications
- Collaborated with the architect to elegantly integrate the APTS elements into the clean and open architecture of the BRT shelters
- MMM continues to provide ITS consulting services on the subsequent and expansion phases of deployment.
- intelligent transportation system services